INFORMATIVE ON COOKIES
IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (GDPR)
Last update: October 2021
According to and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter also GDPR as amended and updated) Omega Travel di Passarelli Carmen - Via Scalo Ferroviario, 50 - 86030 Matrice (CB) - C.F. PSSCMN92P51B519D - P. IVA 01749110704 (hereinafter referred to as "Omega Travel"), in its capacity as Data Controller, informs you that consultation of this website and use of the services offered involves the processing of certain information directly or indirectly related to you.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the temporary memory of your browser, and therefore on your computer, for periods of time that vary according to requirements and that generally range from a few hours to a few years, with the exception of profiling cookies whose maximum duration is 365 calendar days.
Cookies can be used to record information about your preferences and other technical data in a semi-permanent manner, which allows for easier navigation and greater user-friendliness and effectiveness of the site itself. For example, cookies can be used to determine whether a connection has already been made between your computer and our platform in order to store your "login" information. In order to better protect users, only the cookie stored on your computer is identified..
We also use usability analysis tools which, by tracking users' actions, allow us to understand how our sites are used and to improve their functionality and design.
By using this website, the User expressly consents to the use of technical or functional cookies by Omega Travel.
The cookies are linked to the browser you are using and can be disabled directly through the browser itself, by refusing/withdrawing consent to their use, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You are informed that Omega Travel does not store cookies on its website.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some of the website's functions.
Further information on how to disable cookies can be found on the website of your browser provider. For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can choose to accept or not accept the different types of cookies and proceed to their removal. By searching the web, you can easily find documentation on how to set cookie management rules for your browser, by way of example, here are some links relating to the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified into:
- Session or temporary cookies are those that expire or are deleted when the browser is closed, while persistent cookies have longer expiry dates (from a few minutes to months) depending on the functions they perform. It is these functions that distinguish cookies into two macro-categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling).
- Technical cookies manage the data needed to send the pages and facilitate navigation, making it possible, for example, not to have to re-enter the user name and password to access certain services, to remember the last page visited or how far a video has been watched, to recognise the type of device being used and to adapt the size of the images accordingly. Technical cookies also allow aggregate statistical analysis of the most visited pages and user preferences, but only in an anonymous form, and are not used to analyse the behaviour or preferences of individual users (navigation, functional and analytical cookies);.
- Profiling cookies are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or otherwise) your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
The cookies may be set directly by the operator of the site on which you are browsing (so-called first-party cookies) or, if the site uses external services for particular functions, by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
The responsibility and management of first party cookies is assumed directly by the owner.
The responsibility for and management of third party cookies lies with their respective owners and operators who must provide appropriate mechanisms for rejecting privacy information.
The following types of cookies may be present on this site or in its content:
- Cookies issued without the user's consent:
- . Navigation cookies: to enable the user to view this website and make it work properly. These cookies are essential for the website to function correctly;
- Functional cookies: to remember your preferences and to help you use this website as effectively as possible, for example by remembering the policies, services and events you have previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the website, but they add services by improving the overall browsing experience; .
- . First party analytical cookies: to better analyse how users use the Website and consequently optimise and improve it, and to ensure it is always effective and efficient.
- Third-party cookies:
Information about Google services: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Configuration of Google services: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Analytical cookies:
- Third-party statistical cookies can only be installed without the user's consent if certain conditions are met. For the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site, a statistical market analysis product is used to track access to the site. It may make use of permanent and non-permanent cookies in order to collect statistical information and "unique visitors" to the site. The cookies, defined as "Unique Visitor Cookies", contain an alphanumeric code that identifies browsing computers, without however collecting any personal data.
Google Analytics. The site may also use components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site, for technical purposes. For more information, please see the following link: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
The user can selectively deactivate the Google Analytics action by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. To deactivate the Google Analytics action, please consult the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The cookies we manage have a maximum duration of 365 days, with the exception of voluntary renewals made by you by repeating your consent..
The profiling cookies we manage are anonymous and, once expired, remain within the statistical systems and profiling platforms in aggregate form and cannot be attributed to your browser for general statistical purposes only.
The cookies managed by third parties have the duration indicated in the respective cookie policies of the third parties.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
According to the GDPR, the User may exercise certain rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller, such as to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the Processing of his/her personal data. More specifically, the data subject may exercise the following rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR:
- request from the data controller, to have access to their personal data (Article 15), i.e. confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, to have access thereto;
- request from the data controller, rectification (Article 16) and/or integration of his/her personal data which are inaccurate;
- request from the data controller, the immediate deletion (art. 17) of the data concerning him/her;
- to ask the data controller to restrict the processing of your personal data (Art. 18), i.e. to obtain certification that the processing of your data is limited to what is necessary for the purposes of storage;
- to have the portability of your data (Art. 20), i.e. to obtain the transfer of your personal data in a structured, common and readable form to third parties or to yourself on a commonly used medium .
- to object to the processing (Article 21) or, at any time, to object to the processing of one's own data for any reason relating to a particular situation;
- with regard to automated decision-making (Article 22), the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing of data, without explicit consent .
- to obtain, in the cases provided for by the Regulation (Article 17), the erasure of one's own personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it), pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, in the event that the data subject considers that certain processing of his or her personal data is being carried out in breach of the legislation in force.
Furthermore, the data subject may at any time withdraw the consent on which the processing is based. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
Any request for information or clarification or to exercise your rights may be addressed to the Data Controller by sending:
- a registered letter
- a registered letter to: Omega Travel di Passarelli Carmen - Via Scalo Ferroviario, 50 - 86030 Matrice (CB).
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the user always has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at email@example.com or via the http://www.gpdp.itwebsite.